- Step 1FIGHT THE TICKET
If you don't want to fight your ticket or go to court, read this section!
- Step 2REQUEST A TRIAL
We show you what to do. It only takes 15 minutes. How easy is that!
- Step 3PREPARATION
Preparation is the key to success. Do your homework.
- Step 4PRE-TRIAL STRATEGIES
Your trial has been scheduled. Now the fight begins. Here's what you need to do.
- Step 5TRIAL STRATEGIES
What to do, what to say, and what not to say.
Legal Notice: Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome and thank you for visiting TicketCombat.com. We provide the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated March 16, 2011.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN DO NOT ACCESS ANY OTHER PAGES ON THE SITE.
- No Warranty or Guarantee
- The Site, its organization and design, and all information, images, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and other materials on this website (together, "Content") are provided "as is". We do not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of the Content of the Site. The articles published or referred to on the Site should not be relied upon as accurate, timely or fit for any particular purpose.
- We specifically make no warranties that this Site or any of the services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this Site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
- Limitation of Liability
- Neither the author(s), partners, agents, employees, website host or publisher shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss, cost or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information or instructions contained on this site or by the products described or distributed on it or from your use of the Site or any Content on the Site.
- We will not be liable to you or any other party for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, damages for harm to business, legal or accounting fees, lost profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, business interruption, loss of data, interruption of activities or any other pecuniary or economic loss whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise arising out of any use or misuse of, or any defects, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in this site, without regard to the form of action, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages or if such damages are reasonably foreseeable.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Site, its affiliates and licensors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including all third parties mentioned on this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to: (a) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) your access to or use of this Site, Services or Content; or (c) your use or reliance on, or publication, communication or distribution of anything on or from this Site or through any of the Services. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Not Legal Advice
- The information on this website is distributed on an "As Is" basis without warranty. The Site provides general information and should not be relied upon as legal advice nor does it constitute legal advice or opinion. The information on this Site is for entertainment purposes only and should not be interpreted as recommendations or opinions. Information changes rapidly and therefore the information on this Site may be out of date.
- If you require legal advice, you should retain qualified legal professionals to advise you in the context of your particular circumstances. The application and impact of laws can vary widely, based on the specific facts involved. For any particular fact situation, we urge you to consult an experienced legal professional with any specific legal questions you may have.
- Depending on the complexity and or seriousness of your offence, additional professional advice may be required such as the services of a lawyer specializing in your type of offense.
- If you cannot afford a lawyer, most cities have legal aid resources available. Check with the Canadian Bar Association, area law schools, or local social services to learn who may be able to help you.
- Responsibility For Minors
- In cases where you have authorized a minor to use this Site or any of the Services, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of this Site or any of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that some of the areas of this Site may contain material that is inappropriate for minors.
- Due to the nature of the internet, any electronic communication, including e-mails and facsimile transmissions, between you and us may not be secure.
- Submission Of Ideas And/Or Suggestions
- If you have ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to this Site, we would like to hear them - but any submission will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea and/or suggestion or related material to us be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting the idea and/or suggestion or any related material to us, you are waiving any and all rights that you may have in the idea and/or suggestion or any related material and are representing and warranting to us that the idea and/or suggestion or any related material are wholly original with you, that no one else has any rights in the idea and/or suggestion or any related material and that we are free to implement the idea and/or suggestion and to use the related material if we so desire, as provided or as modified by us, without obtaining permission or license from any third party.
- The Site may contain links to third party web sites. We are not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Links are provided for convenience only and we do not endorse the information, product or service contained in linked web sites nor guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose. Monitoring the vast information disseminated and accessible through those links is beyond our resources and we do not attempt to do so.
- You may link to the Site provided that you not use the link to suggest that we sponsor, endorse, approve of, or are affiliated with you or your website.
- The Content of the Site is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the Content for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source URL of the webpage address. However, no part of any document on the Site may be used, reproduced, broadcast, published, downloaded, uploaded or transmitted for any other purpose.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- You agree that you will not use the website or its Content for purposes other than your own personal non-commercial use and benefit. You may not frame the website or its content, or any part thereof, on any commercial or non-commercial internet website. You acquire absolutely no rights or licences to the website or its content, other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, any reproduction, retransmission, distribution, sale, republication, modification, translation of, or creation of derivative works based on the website or its content, in whole or in part, and any decompilation disassembly, reverse engineering, or other exploitation of the website, without prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- The downloading of content is done at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that this website or its content are compatible with your computer systems, or that the website or its content will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, disabling devices, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs, or connections to your computer system which may be necessary as a result of your use of this website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trade-marks appearing on the Site are owned either by us or by third parties. You may not use any of Site's icons or logos on your website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdictional Issues
- We make no representation or warranty that this Site or any of the Services are appropriate or available for use at any locations outside the province of Ontario, Canada. If you access this Site from outside the province of Ontario, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not export any of the Site content in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- Ontario Law Applies
- The laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern use of the Site and the interpretation, validity and effect of these terms and conditions, notwithstanding any conflict of laws, provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario in any action or proceeding related to the Site and agree not to commence any such action or proceeding except in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Accordingly, you should periodically re-visit these terms and conditions to review the then current terms and conditions governing your use of the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between us and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us with respect to this website. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and of any notice given in electronic form, shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use are determined to be unlawful, void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that part is severable and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions contained herein.
TicketCombat respects your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give TicketCombat will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below.
- Resale or disclosure of information to third parties
- TicketCombat does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including email lists.
- Web Analytics
- TicketCombat analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on this website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
- Some of the tools we use create cookies to collect and generate information about your visits to this site (including your IP address) that is transmitted to their servers in an anonymous form for processing.
- You can opt-out of analytics activity by setting your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent and block analytics cookies if desired. Please consult your browser's Help Menu for instructions. Visiting our website with analytics cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience.
- Google currently offers a free Google Analytics opt-out tool for Internet Explorer (versions 7 and 8), Google Chrome (4.x and higher), and Mozilla Firefox (3.5 and higher).
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on websites you visit on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Our website may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than TicketCombat, and TicketCombat has no responsibility for such third party websites.