- Step 1FIGHT THE TICKET
If you don't want to fight your ticket or go to court, read this section!
- Step 2REQUEST A TRIAL
We show you what to do. It only takes 15 minutes. How easy is that!
- Step 3PREPARATION
Preparation is the key to success. Do your homework.
- Step 4PRE-TRIAL STRATEGIES
Your trial has been scheduled. Now the fight begins. Here's what you need to do.
- Step 5TRIAL STRATEGIES
What to do, what to say, and what not to say.
THE TRIAL IN FOUR PARTS
The trial has four parts.
- First you make pre-trial motions. This is done before or after the arraignment which is when the charge against you is formally read aloud and you enter your plea of not guilty.
- Next the prosecution presents his case and any witnesses which you may cross-examine.
- Third, you then present your case.
- Finally the justice renders a verdict and sentencing if applicable.
Let's look at these parts in detail and the motions you can make.